power of a smile!!! :)
On my morning walk today I realised why I feel charged from the time I am up to the time I go to bed. Its the power of the smiles I receive & give to all those unknown people during that 30 minute walk when even the nature seems to be smiling at me benevolently. Makes me want to misquote a slightly different version of the Boost Advertisement ”Smile is the secret of my Energy”. Well all it takes is a small action but the response is so instant & spontaneous that it makes even an ordinary face seem so beautiful.
Looking back I now realise that the faces of a smiling staff, a bank personnel, or a shopkeeper are more vividly etched in my memory even today & made me apreciate them & their actions at that particular moment. That in turn makes the statement ”service with a smile” so apt. It will surely evoke lesser altercations at bus stops, raillway counters, post offices, & wherever mass human to human interactions takes place. I have also realised that this simple action makes one more calmer, more approachable & happy throughout the day. It also makes our day to day tasks more managable, & achievable since smiling boosts the energy & gives more enthusiasam at work
Easier said than done? Not at all since I believe in two things “practice makes one perfect” & “what goes around comes back"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home